Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc. will take its first step toward recapturing the youth market when it unveils the Echo at the Detroit auto show this month. Although Toyota is billing the Echo as a concept, the car is scheduled to hit showrooms next fall. It will be offered in both 2- and 4-door models, Toyota says. Price-positioned well below the Corolla, Toyota says the Echo will offer approximately the same amount of passenger volume. The car's high roof provides substantial headroom while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.