Toyota Motor Corp. shuffles its top management ranks, appointing a new president and reorganizing its operational structure. The auto maker appoints Katsuaki Watanabe as president, replacing Fujio Cho, who ascends to the post of vice chairman. Toyota also tweaks ranks at its Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. unit, appointing Jim Press, current executive vice president and chief operating officer, to the post of president. He becomes the first American to lead the TMS business unit. Yuki ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.