Toyota Motor Corp. announces a raft of changes in its North American manufacturing executive ranks. Seizo Okamoto, president and CEO of Toyota Motor Mfg. Indiana, is now chairman, TMMI. Shuichi Koyama replaces him as president at TMMI. Koyama previously served as project general manager for Toyota's Takaoka, Japan, plant. Takao Gonno has been appointed treasurer, TMMI. He previously served as group manager for Toyota. Norm Bafunno, vice president-quality planning and production, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.