NEW YORK -- Minority-owned suppliers will get at least $600 million worth of business from Toyota Motor Corp. this year. Additionally, Toyota will buy at least $100 million worth of services from other minority-owned businesses. Toshiaki Taguchi, president of Toyota North America Inc., made the statement at a press conference held here, where he announced the formation of a North American diversity advisory board. Taguchi says the 7-person board, to be chaired by former Secretary of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.