The trucks just keep coming and coming from Toyota Motor Corp. At the New York auto show last week, the Japan-based automaker took the wraps off of two car-based sport/utility vehicles (SUVs), the second generation '01 RAV4 compact SUV and the all-new Highlander midsize SUV. With the earlier addition of the Tundra full-size pickup and Sequoia full-size SUV, Toyota now boasts a light truck lineup as impressive as any of its U.S.-based competitors. The Highlander is loosely based on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.