TORRANCE, CA – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. will launch four more fuel cell vehicles this year as it seeks more real-world experience with the alternative fuel technology. At the same time, Toyota plans to establish a hydrogen supply route so fuel cell hybrid vehicles (FCHVs) can travel between its headquarters south of Los Angeles north to San Francisco with three or four hydrogen refueling stations along the way. Toyota has leased several Highlander FCHVs, with more coming ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.