Toyota Motor Corp. will purchase the 60% stake owned by the Baumann family in Toyota Norge AS. Toyota Motor Marketing Europe will acquire full control of the unit during the course of this year. “The many years of fruitful cooperation between Toyota and the Baumann family have enabled Toyota to get to where it is today: the best-selling car manufacturer in Norway. We thank the Baumann family and look forward to continuing Toyota’s success in Norway,” says TMME President and CEO Tadashi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.