Toyota Motor Corp. says its worldwide sales will grow 4% in 2004, while production will increase 7% in the new year. The auto maker forecasts 2004 global sales at 6.33 million vehicles – 4% more than expected 2003 results of 6.07 million. Of this total, Toyota anticipates a 2% rise in Japan to 1.76 million vehicles and sales of 4.57 million units in overseas markets, 5% more than expected for 2003. Most of the anticipated production growth will happen overseas, where the auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.