CANBERRA – A cutaway version of the Toyota Camry is being used in communications company Telstra Group’s Sydney Innovation Center as part of a business partnership designed to push the boundaries of in-car technology and telematics. Ted Pretty, Telstra Group technology, innovation and products managing director, says the Camry will form part of a special “innovation zone” in the center's North Ryde complex. "The innovation zones are designed to allow cross-industry project teams to test ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.