Toyota Motor Corp. launches its much-heralded full-size Tundra pickup truck this month, the first foreign automaker to go head-to-head in the segment against the GMC Sierra, Chevrolet Silverado, Ford F-150 and Dodge Ram. Sticker prices will range from $14,995 for a V-6 engine with a 5-speed manual transmission to $29,548 for a fully equipped 4-door cab. Hoping to grab 6% of the lucrative market, Toyota plans to spend $30 million to $40 million on a television and print advertising ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.