Toyota Motor Europe says it has revised its 2004 sales forecast and now anticipates 900,000-unit deliveries this year vs. the 860,000 it had previously targeted. The revision comes on the heels of Toyota’s record-setting calendar year-to-date sales in Europe. During January-August Toyota sold 628,664 vehicles, a 12% rise over like-2003 on the strength of sales of its Avensis (up 48% year-to-date), Yaris (up 8%) and Corolla (up 5%) models. Toyota will support the new sales target with an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.