Tracinda Corp., the investment firm of billionaire casino mogul Kirk Kerkorian, reportedly is reducing its stake in General Motors Corp. from 9.9% to 7.8% due to federal and state tax purposes. The 12 million-share sale raised $251.6 million for Tracinda and reduced the firm’s holdings in GM to 44 million shares, down from 56 million, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The sale also will put the company at a capital loss for the fiscal year ending ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.