DETROIT – General Motors Corp.'s Buick Div., a key factor contributing to GM's declining market share over the decades, likely will post another year-over-over sales decline in 2005, the brand's third straight annual decrease in the U.S. Buick is one of only two GM brands – the other is Saturn – on the way to posting a decline in 2005 despite the raging success of GM's “Employee Pricing for Everyone” incentive program. Through July, Buick sales are trailing year-ago's results by 4.3%. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.