The auto industry’s weak first-quarter production slate is getting a boost from several transplants, where the modest increases on tap are more than enough to offset cuts at Chrysler LLC. The net result is a 12,700-unit gain for the period to 3,723,900 vehicles, up from the 3,711,200 “booked” a month ago. Related document: North America Production Schedule Q1 – January 2008 Although Ford Motor Co. still is fine-tuning its first-quarter schedule and won’t reveal changes for several ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.