TRAVERSE CITY, MI – Foreign auto makers may have systematically absconded with 21% of North American market share from the Big Three since 1978 but investing in a transplant operation is not a decision to be taken lightly, an interim report suggests. Transplants face their own challenges and experiences upon entering the North American market, concludes an initial study by Cap Gemini Ernst & Young revealed at the Management Briefing Seminars being held here. The study included the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.