STERLING HEIGHTS, MI - The space age is officially over at the home of TRW Inc.'s former automotive operations. So says Ronald L. Cutler, vice president-marketing of TRW Automotive, now independent because of its sale to The Blackstone Group (see related story: TRW 'Right Where We Want to Be,' Top Exec Says). TRW Inc.'s dual role as supplier to the aerospace and automotive industries sometimes left the latter customers in a lurch, Cutler tells Ward's. "A lot of it was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.