DETROIT – TRW Inc.’s automotive business appears to have a tenuous future in light of Northrop Grumman Corp.’s unsolicited $5.9 billion takeover bid for the diversified Cleveland, OH, company. Defense giant Northrop Grumman of Los Angeles primarily is interested in TRW’s aerospace and defense business because it wants a foothold in the lucrative military satellite market. TRW was given until Feb. 27 to respond to Northrop Grumman’s offer, but the company said it needed more time. See ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.