After nearly a year of uncertainty, TRW Automotive finally has a roadmap to the future, now that private equity firm The Blackstone Group has agreed to purchase the supplier for $4.7 billion. If approved by shareholders, the deal will make TRW the world’s eighth-largest auto supplier. In July, Northrop Grumman Corp. agreed to purchase the defense, automotive and space/electronics interests of TRW Automotive parent TRW Inc. for $7.8 billion plus an assumption of $5 billion in debt. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.