TRW Inc. President and Chief Operating Officer David M. Cote spiced up his first major automotive media event with a dash of brutal honesty: “We just make too much stuff.” Mr. Cote, who addressed reporters at last week's Society of Automotive Engineers exhibition, has been at the helm of TRW's automotive operations for a mere four months and already is delivering a message of streamlining operations and increasing profitability. Enhancing shareholder value is a top priority for the former ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.