DETROIT – Expect no restructuring at TRW Automotive following its acquisition by The Blackstone Group, says John Plant, the supplier’s president and CEO. The Blackstone Group is “an investor, not a manager,” Plant says, adding TRW Automotive only recently concluded an extensive round of restructuring. TRW Automotive CEO John Plant says no restructuring is forthcoming at the global system supplier, despite its recent acquisition by The Blackstone Group. Blackstone, a private ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.