Hyundai Motor America’s new Tucson small cross/utility vehicle will base at $17,499 for GL model equipped with a 2L 4-cyl. engine, 5-speed manual transmission and front-wheel drive. Adding a 4-speed automatic transmission takes the base price to $18,299, while the 4-wheel drive, 5-speed manual model starts at $18,999. The Tucson GLS, equipped with 2.7L V-6, 4-speed automatic and FWD is $19,999. Adding 4WD increases the GLS price to $21,499. The top-of-the-line Tucson LX with 2.7L V-6, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.