ANN ARBOR, MI – Hyundai Motor America expected the Tucson to be successful, but the small cross/utility vehicle has performed beyond the auto maker’s ambitious expectations. So much better in fact that it is beginning to take sales away from the larger Santa Fe SUV. “Tucson’s doing better than we expected. And I think some of that better-than-expected-ness has come out of Santa Fe,” John Krafcik, vice president-strategic planning and product development-HMA, tells Ward’s here at an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.