DaimlerChrysler AG started 2003 off with a bang, debuting several stunning concept and production vehicles on the early auto show circuit. At the Los Angeles show, Chrysler Group unveiled its Dodge Magnum sport wagon, while DC's ultra-luxury Maybach brand made its U.S. debut. Mercedes-Benz took the wraps off its C230K sedan that, with a $27,990 base price, it hoped would expand its sales in the entry-luxury sedan market. The Dodge brand had its time in the spotlight during the North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.