VIENNA – Tofas Turk Otomobil Fabrikasi A.S., the joint venture controlled by Fiat Automobiles SpA and Turkish-based Koc Holding A.S., is working on an electric version of the Fiat Doblo. The auto maker expects high local content to pave the way for the vehicle to become affordable. The first Doblo EV prototype was created in cooperation with Chrysler Group LLC, followed by a Tofas version developed on its own. “Now we are in the third phase, in which we are (localizing) production of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.