DETROIT – Don’t expect pricing relief from DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group, the company’s incoming CEO tells suppliers. But the auto maker is committed, through new aggressive sourcing strategies, to help suppliers maximize their profits, says Chief Operating Officer Tom LaSorda, who succeeds Dieter Zetsche as Chrysler CEO in two days. In a frank address here to a supplier-dominated crowd at the Automotive Industry Action Group event, AutoTech 2005, LaSorda confirms his reputation as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.