CHELSEA, MI – Despite Chrysler Group’s high-profile ownership change to Cerberus Capital Management LP garnering most of the media’s attention, the auto maker remains acutely focused on product as it rolls out pre-production versions of its Chrysler Aspen and Dodge Durango full hybrid SUVs. Unveiled for initial test drives at the auto maker’s proving grounds here, the new hybrids headline Chrysler’s new-for-’08 lineup, as well as its recent $3 billion investment in advanced powertrain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.