DETROIT – The United Auto Workers union continues contract talks with General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co., as it readies for ratification of a 4-year deal with the Chrysler Group. Ron Gettelfinger, UAW president, says his negotiators will not rest until a deal is reached with GM and Ford, plus Tier 1 suppliers Delphi Corp. and Visteon Corp. If company negotiators take a catnap, “We’ll be waiting for them when they get back,” he says. Ron Gettelfinger Workers at all ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.