The United Auto Workers and the Chrysler Group reach an agreement on a new contract covering more than 4,200 workers at the Jeep plants in Toledo, OH. Details remain undisclosed until the deal a ratification vote this week. The UAW sought another product for the plants currently assembling Jeep Wrangler and Liberty.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.