United Auto Workers union members employed by General Motors Corp. and its parts-making progeny, Delphi Corp., have ratified a 4-year agreement, the union says. “We accomplished our major bargaining goals and are pleased that the membership expressed confidence in those efforts,” says UAW President Ron Gettelfinger. Adds UAW Vice President Richard Shoemaker: “This bargaining committee put forward a tremendous effort to reach fair and equitable agreements in challenging ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.