LAS VEGAS – United Auto Workers President Ron Gettelfinger names Cal Rapson to lead the union’s General Motors Dept., which includes responsibility for bankrupt supplier, Delphi Corp. Rapson, who led the UAW’s Aerospace, Agricultural Implement and General Dynamics departments during his first term, was acclaimed to the vice president’s position and will succeed Richard Shoemaker. However, Shoemaker says he will make himself available as a consultant, if called upon because relations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.