DETROIT – Overseas-based auto makers and suppliers that continue to oppose organizing efforts by the United Auto Workers union will be targeted by public campaigns labeling the companies as “human-rights violators.” UAW President Bob King makes the pledge in the wake of the union’s recent overtures to U.S. transplants. The outreach, outlined in a document titled “Principles for Fair Union Elections,” calls for a truce in the decades-long battle to keep the UAW out of the expanding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.