The United Auto Workers union attempts to re-enter Canada 20 years after its split from the Canadian Auto Workers union by targeting Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Alliston, Ont., Canada, plant, the Windsor Star reports. The UAW has opened an office near Alliston, located in southwestern Ontario, and rented a billboard near the plant as a first step in the organizational process. CAW President Buzz Hargrove reportedly downplays the organizational drive, calling the effort not serious and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.