The United Auto Workers union and the United Steelworkers of America have filed suit against U.S. Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao over clean-air standards in U.S. factories. The suit asks for the Occupational Safety and Health Admin. (OSHA) to “issue standards reducing the permissible exposure to metalworking fluids in U.S. workplaces,” says a statement by the unions. UAW President Ron Gettelfinger says the union asked OSHA 10 years ago to set standards on metalworking fluids and its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.