Some 30 U.K. automotive companies will open their doors this October to school students interested in a behind-the-scenes look at what a career in manufacturing and engineering can offer. The U.K.’s Department for Business, Innovation and Skills says the industry has reacted swiftly to the government’s call for action to improve the image of manufacturing and attract the brightest and best talent. The “See Inside Manufacturing” initiative will focus on young people to encourage the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.