The U.K. auto industry wants the coalition government to pursue a policy that encourages vehicle manufacturing, promotes engineering excellence in key emerging markets and draws attention to the country as an attractive business location for international investors. Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders CEO Paul Everitt tells a hearing of the House of Commons Business, Innovation and Skills Select Committee of the need to stimulate manufacturing growth. The committee is looking at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.