U.K. new-car sales rose 1.8% to 2,030,846 units in 2010, as the fleet market climbed more than 10% but private volumes slipped with the end of the government’s scrappage scheme. It was the first year-over-year growth since 2007, but the market last year was still the second lowest in the past decade and remains about 15% below pre-recession levels. December sales closed out the year down 18% from like-2009 to 123,817 units. In releasing the 2010 data, the Society of Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.