The U.K.’s Association of Car Fleet Operators is calling for urgent talks with the new coalition government in London to ensure any tax changes take into account the real-world availability of low- and zero-emissions vehicles. The new government is scheduled to announce its Parliamentary legislative program in a Queen’s Speech May 25 and plans an emergency budget statement June 22. ACFO say in a statement it is anxious its long-established influential dialogue with a wide cross-section ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.