A U.K.-wide trial finds drivers are using electric vehicles much like they would conventional cars – the majority of journeys are less than 5 miles (8 km) and the average daily distance traveled is 23 miles (37 km). The West Midlands-based CABLED (Coventry and Birmingham Low-Emission Vehicle Demonstrators) project will test 110 vehicles as part of a £25 million ($37 million) Technology Strategy Board ultra-low-carbon-vehicle demonstrator competition. The report on the first-quarter use ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.