BIRMINGHAM, England – Although the U.S. stock market is weak and the economy fragile, makers of expensive sports cars exhibiting here at the Birmingham International Motor Show are investing millions in the expectation of a boom in their North American business. Morgan Motor Co. Ltd. already has boosted its dealer network from four dealers to six and plans to add two more as it prepares for the 2004 North American introduction of its Aero 8. Group Lotus plc is about to embark on a dealer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.