VIENNA – Korporatsya Bogdan and ZAO ZAZ, the two leading Ukrainian auto makers, begin construction of a small car and commercial-vehicle plant near Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia. The future product portfolio includes Chevrolet cars. Construction will begin in February, following the laying of the cornerstone for the new plant in the village of Soshniki this month. The plant is expected to be completed by 2009, with the first vehicles to be assembled at the end of 2009 or early 2010. The new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.