VIENNA – The Ukrainian government imposes a drastic quota on imports of Daewoo cars produced by the General Motors Uzbekistan joint venture. A decree issued by the Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers restricts Uzbek Daewoo imports to three units a year. The measure took effect in November and is valid until Nov. 15, 2014. The import quota on Daewoo cars built at the GM-Uzbek JV in Asaka, Uzbekistan, is the Ukrainian answer to Uzbek car-import restrictions. The Uzbek Daewoo brand sold 5,698 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.