VIENNA – Serial production of the Forza sedan is under way at Ukrainian auto maker ZAZ’s plant in Zaporozhye. The Forza is a rebadged version of the Chinese-made Chery A13. Output of a hatchback version will be added in the year’s second half. Capacity of the plant’s welding shop is 7.5 Forza bodies per hour. The car has its own production line in the welding shop, but it shares the paint shop and assembly line with the older-model ZAZ Lanos. The Zaporozhye-built Forza is being ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.