UnitedAuto Group Inc. has assumed voting control of about 92% of Sytner Group, plc, based in Leicester, U.K., where it is a leading retailer of luxury vehicles. Sytner currently operates 48 franchises, including Audi, Bentley, BMW, Chrysler, Ferrari, Jaguar, Jeep, Lotus, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Volkswagen and Volvo. Sytner is expected to post revenues of approximately $850 million for the fiscal year ended February 2002. During the six months ended August 31, 2001, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.