United Auto Group Inc. commences a public offering of 6 million shares of its common stock, par value $0.0001 per share, at $22.00 per share, on March 12. Half the shares will be sold by United Auto, with the remaining 3 million to be sold by some stockholders. Certain stockholders have granted underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 900,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is expected to close on March 18. United Auto also completes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.