December’s daily selling rate (DSR) was just enough to push 2006 sales to the 16.5 million-unit mark forecast earlier by Ward’s. Passenger cars and light-truck deliveries in the month reached 1.424 million units, with a DSR of 54,785, bringing total 2006 U.S. light-vehicle sales to 16,502,696 – down 2.6% from 2005’s 16,947,754 units. While December’s seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) of 16.68 million units was significantly better than October and November’s SAARs of 16.0 and 16.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.