Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks increased 0.6% on a daily rate basis in November to 24,464 units, up from 23,384 year-ago, according to Ward’s data. Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the U.S. increased a slight 0.6% in November compared to same month year-ago. Although slight, the rise marked the second in the last three months and is all the more impressive in light of expectations sales would bottom out after Oct. 1, when a new engine emissions policy went into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.