Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks fell 32.1% in the U.S. in March, Ward’s data show, but still showed improvement over February, when sales slid 39%. Class 8 halved its February plunge of 36.5% with deliveries down 17.9% last month, as a 3.2% increase at Daimler AG’s Freightliner brand helped to balance out losses at all other manufacturers. Related document: Ward’s U.S. Truck Sales by Weight Class – March 2009 Volvo Truck North America Inc.’s Mack brand suffered the biggest loss ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.