A final tally of 2001 car and truck exports from U.S. and Canadian plants shows shipments fell to 468,004 units, down 12.4% from 2000’s 534,290. Passenger car exports dipped to 219,151, off 13.9% from 254,497 the previous year. Truck shipments declined to 248,853, down 11.1% from 279,793 in 2000. Trucks accounted for 53.2% of the mix, up slightly from the 52.4% share a year earlier (download related data: U.S. and Canadian Car and Truck Exports). Of the six manufacturers tracked by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.