Continued falling consumer confidence and a move by auto makers to cut back on retail incentives in November helped force a drop in U.S. monthly vehicle sales for the eighth time this year. U.S. light-vehicle sales slipped 1.7% in the month to 1,174,905 units from year-ago’s 1,194,850. The daily selling rate of 46,996 vehicles compares with 47,794 in 2006, with 25 selling days in each year. Total sales of 14,704,314 vehicles for the 11-month period trailed year-ago’s 15,078,292 units by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.