Larger engines and engines with more cylinders are being installed in a higher number of North American vehicles built for the U.S. market, based on Ward’s annual model-year survey of factory-installed equipment trends for domestically produced light vehicles. The survey is based on production of models designated as ’03s, and not for a specific period of time. (See related data: U.S. Model Light-Vehicle Production by Engine Industry Summary) (See related data: Domestic Light ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.